- Appellation: None
- Region: Styria
- Country: Austria
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties: Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc
- Soil type: Chalk, Clay, Marl
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak
- No added sulphites.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 10 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Cuvee of Chardonnay and Sauvignon blanc (more or less 80:20) Grown on the lower part of the vines.
Retaining vitality in our wines is one of the key aims of our work as it gives individuality to our wines that is particular to our piece of land. Its a journey into an natural expression of aromas and flavours which show every year different.
More from Weingut Werlitsch