- Appellation: AOC Minervois
- Region: Languedoc
- Country: France
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Carignan, Grenache, Syrah
- Soil type: Clay, Gravel, Limestone
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Total Sulphites: 21 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
Le Clos des Jarres was created in 2010 by Vivien Hemelsdael. It is a 12 hectare domain specializing in organic viticulture that is spread across the communes of Laure and Caunes Minervois, in the foothills of the Black Mountains.
More from Le Clos des Jarres