- Appellation: Muscat de Rivesaltes
- Region: Roussillon
- Country: France
- Colour: White
- Sweetness: Sweet
- Grape Varieties: Muscat Blanc à Petits Grains, Muscat of Alexandria
- Soil type: Schist
- Vessel type: Stainless Steel
- No added sulphites.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 0 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:mono fermentation ancestral method sparkling wine
Isabelle Jolly & Jean-Luc Chossart's are living in the Agly Valley in Roussillon. In their vineyard they are working according to the rules of organic method in order to produce dry, sparkling and sweet wines 100% naturally. Indeed, their wines are made without any exogenous products, collage, filtering and nor sulphites.
Don't forget to taste their sweet wines, which are up to 70 years old!
More from Domaine Jolly Ferriol