- Appellation: AOP Côtes du Roussillon
- Region: Roussillon
- Country: France
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Grenache, Syrah
- Soil type: gneiss
- Vessel type: Cement - Other
- Filtered - No|Cellulose plate filter 3 microns.
- No added sulphites.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 10 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:100% grenache solaire
2015, millésime extrême
cacao - tabac - puissance
Taste it at...
Our vineyard encompasses 11 Ha of cool terroirs, in the upper Agly Valley. (Mediterranean Climate). The Estate began with old Carignan planted in 1900, and has since expanded to include Grenache, Syrah, Macabeu and Grenache Gris as well. Soils are mostly gneiss and granite and the climate hot and dry.
More from Vignoble Reveille