- Appellation: AOC COTE DE BROUILLY
- Region: Beaujolais
- Country: France
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Gamay
- Soil type: Granite, BLUE ROCK
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak, Cement - Other
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 44 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:The wine comes from different soils : - 60 % of blue rocks from the terroir called « l’Heronde » in the southern part of the vinyard.
- 30% of blue rocks from the eastern terroir called « le pavé ».
-the remaining 10% are a mix of blue rocks and granit, from the southern terroir called « Bruhlié ».
L’Heronde gives some structure to the wine, the long standing taste is brought by le Pavé,
And finally the Bruhlié brings finesse on the palate.
This wine is made to go with fine meals.
« Dupré Goujon » estate is the result of the cooperation between two childhood friends.
After 7 years working with reknown winemakers such as Domaine de Montcalmès and L’Oratoire Saint-Martin, we ‘ve been able to acquire Sbastien’s family estate in AOC Côte de Brouilly.
We use natural and eco friendly methods only in the vinyard and in the wine cellar.
We will be officialy an organic estate in 2020.
More from Domaine Dupre Goujon