- Appellation: Sta. Rita Hills AVA
- Region: California
- Country: United States
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Pinot Noir
- Soil type: Clay loam over shale
- Vessel type: Other
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 32 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:100% whole-cluster fermentation
Taste it at...
California, United States
Domaine de la Côte translates literally to Estate of the Slope. Our Domaine is a collection of Pinot Noir vineyards planted over 10 Hectares of a south-facing slope at the western edge of the Sta. Rita Hills appellation. Memorious, Bloom’s Field, Siren’s Call, Juliet, and La Côte are the names of our vineyards. Rising to an elevation of 700 feet above the Santa Ynez River, the Domaine sits atop a 25 million year old seabed, 7 miles from the Pacific Ocean.
More from Domaine de la Côte