- Appellation: Chalone AVA
- Region: California
- Country: United States
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Mourvèdre
- Soil type: Granite, Limestone, Volcanic
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak, Cement - Egg
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 45 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:100% Whole Cluster
California, United States
Joyful California Mourvedre explorations (and a few other things) like a couple of bosses. The self-proclaimed “America’s #1 winery” just got number one-r. Though physically based in Petaluma CA. their vinous spirit is in the cosmos. We work with grapes from Sonoma County, the Santa Cruz Mountains and Mendocino.
More from Dirty and Rowdy Family Winery