- Appellation: IGP Méditerranée
- Region: Rhône
- Country: France
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties: Chardonnay, Chenin Blanc, Clairette, Grenache Blanc, Marsanne, Muscat Blanc à Petits Grains, Roussanne, Sauvignon Blanc, Vermentino, Viognier
- Soil type: Clay, Slate
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak, Other
- Filtered - sterile filter 0.65 microns.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 49 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
Australian born farmer-winemaker Caroline Jones loves nature. Thomas, her French sidekick, is passionate about wines from all horizons. Their 8ha of old, low-yielding vines are farmed following biodynamic principles and grow on soil composed primarily of pebbles and gravel from an old river bed.
More from Domaine Rouge-Bleu