- Appellation: Côtes du Rhône
- Region: Rhône
- Country: France
- Colour: Rosé
- Grape Varieties: Carignan, Cinsault, Grenache
- Soil type: Gravel
- Vessel type: Stainless Steel
- Filtered - Sterile filter 0.65 microns.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Total Sulphites: 63 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
Australian born farmer-winemaker Caroline Jones loves nature. Thomas, her French sidekick, is passionate about wines from all horizons. Their 8ha of old, low-yielding vines are farmed following biodynamic principles and grow on soil composed primarily of pebbles and gravel from an old river bed.
More from Domaine Rouge-Bleu