- Appellation: IGP Méditerranée
- Region: Rhône
- Country: France
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Carignan, Grenache
- Soil type: Array
- Vessel type: Cement - Other
- Filtered - Filtre a plaque 1.2 microns.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Total Sulphites: 57 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
Australian born farmer-winemaker Caroline Jones loves nature. Thomas, her French sidekick, is passionate about wines from all horizons. Their 8ha of old, low-yielding vines are farmed following biodynamic principles and grow on soil composed primarily of pebbles and gravel from an old river bed.
More from Domaine Rouge-Bleu