- Appellation: Vin de Table
- Region: Roussillon
- Country: France
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties: Macabeu
- Soil type: Granite, Schist
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak, Cement - Egg
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Total Sulphites: 30 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:blend of old vines on schist an granite at altitude
Taste it at...
Situated in the Pyrénées area, facing the emblematic summit canigo, our 6ha of Vines benefit from the relative freshness of the altitude (between 500 and 600m). Farmed biodynamically since 2002, we cultivate Syrah, Grenache noir, lladoner Pelut, Carignan and Macabeu on granit soil as well as Grenache noir & gris, on schist soil.
More from Domaine Gilles Troullier