- Appellation: Toscana IGT
- Region: Tuscany
- Country: Italy
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties: Malvasia, Trebbiano, Colorino
- Soil type: Clay, Limestone
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 34 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Old varieties of Trebbiano and Malvasia from a 1960 vineyard give this unique white, golden in color and complex nose and taste.
Guido Gualandi is an organic wine producer in Poppiano. Gualandi wines are known for their archeological approach. Recipes are from Roman or Renaissance times. The wines are picked/prepared manually using only wooden barrels, terracotta and wooden vats. The grape varieties are autochthonous.
More from Podere Gualandi