- Appellation: AOC St Chinian
- Region: Languedoc
- Country: France
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Carignan, Grenache, Syrah
- Soil type: Schist
- Vessel type: Other
- Filtered - Plaque microns.
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 35 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information: Deep and elegant Languedoc red
Thierry is 3rd generation winemaker and one of the first producers of organic wines in the Languedoc. He continues his grandfather’s legacy of preserving amazing ancient varieties (Oeillade and Ribeyrenc vines).
His vines are southwest exposed and soils are composed of loose brown schist, which produce lighter and early-drinking wines.
More from Domaine Thierry Navarre