- Appellation: Twenty Mile Bench
- Region: Niagara Peninsula
- Country: Canada
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties: Chardonnay
- Soil type: Clay, Gravel
- Vessel type: Wood - New oak, Wood - Old oak
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 21 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
Niagara Peninsula, Canada
Francois Morissette a Burgundy trained Vigneron is the Winemaker and Managing Partner of Pearl Morissette Estate Winery located in Jordan, Ontario.
More from Pearl Morissette Estate Winery