- Appellation: Côtes du Rhône
- Region: Rhône
- Country: France
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Carignan, Cinsault, Grenache, Syrah
- Soil type: Limestone
- Vessel type: Cement - Other
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Total Sulphites: 37.00 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
We are a brother and sister duet. Our estate is a 5th generation familly affair. We started working organically (no insecticides or weedkillers) in 2000 and became certified in 2009. As conscientious wine growers, our intention is simply to provide a favorable environment from which the grapes can grow naturally and give us the best of its essence.
More from Domaine Wilfried