- Appellation: Santa Ynez Valley, California
- Region: California
- Country: United States
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Cabernet Franc
- Soil type: Alluvial, Gravel, Loam
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 40 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
California, United States
COQUELICOT (ko-klee-ko) is the name “en Francais” of the striking red poppy flower that graces the French countryside, as well as all the labels on our wines. Our 58 acre vineyard is an organically farmed property in the heart of the Santa Ynez Valley. Sustainable farming and gentle, meticulous winemaking techniques converge to produce hand made, limited production wines.
More from Coquelicot Estate Vineyard - Rose & Son