- Appellation: IGT Veneto
- Region: Veneto
- Country: Italy
- Colour: Orange
- Grape Varieties: Garganega
- Soil type: Alluvial, Volcanic
- Vessel type: Cement - Other, Stainless Steel
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 11 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Our third wine – Cóntame, “tell me” in Venetian dialect – is our most meditative, reflective one, but at the same time the most talkative. This wine is eager to invite us to talk to each other, transparently like the way it was made. This wine will get the typical amber colour, it belongs to the so called “Orange wines”. The juices remained in contact with the softly pressed Garganega grapes for about 14 days, spontaneous fermentation took place in concrete tanks, where it remained for 18 months until June 2018. It was bottled in July 2018 and refined further 8 months in bottle before being sold.
Our farm is located at the foot of the Euganean Hills, in the Italian province of Padova. Our effort is to produce wines that are expression of the grapes in our terroir and the persons behind them.
More from Nevio Scala società agricola