- Appellation: None
- Region: Piedmont
- Country: Italy
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Barbera, Dolcetto, Freisa, Grignolino
- Soil type: Clay, Limestone
- Vessel type: Stainless Steel, Other
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 40 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Completo is a red wine made with typical Moferrato varieties, grapes are sourced from our vineyards, wine is fermented with its indigenous yeasts on fiberglass tanks. It is a simple red wine with only 11.5% of alcohol to be drank on every meal, it is the closest to our demijohn wine ("vino di damigiana").
Carussin is made by Bruna, Luigi, Matteo and Luca who care for 15 Ha of vineyards. Alongside winemaking, they each have a side project. Bruna and her ten donkeys work with kids, Luigi volunteers with associations in San Marzano Oliveto, Luca is a craft brewer and his brother Matteo grows various greens.
More from Carussin (di Bruna Ferro)