- Appellation: Olevano Romano DOC
- Region: Lazio
- Country: Italy
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Cesanese
- Soil type: Sandstone, Volcanic
- Vessel type: Cement - Other
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 30 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Small Cesanese vine (mass selection), the wine is spicy, hints of violet, of sour cherry, of rhubarb and damask rose.
Taste it at...
We’re two green writers and grape growers. 6 HA between the Aniene River Valley and Prenestini Mountains, near Rome. In Colle Pazzo (Crazy Hill) we have rich red earth (volcanic), white sandstone of Cretaceous and sandy. We grow two indigenous grapes called Cesanese (red) and Malvasia Puntinata (White).
More from Cantine Riccardi Reale