- Appellation: Vino Bianco d'Italia Biologico Frizzante Col Fondo
- Region: Veneto
- Country: Italy
- Colour: White
- Style: Sparkling
- Grape Varieties: Glera, Boschera, Perera, Bianchetta, Grapariol, Verdiso, Marzemina Bianca
- Soil type: Limestone, MORAINE
- Vessel type: Stainless Steel
- No added sulphites.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 13 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:We take care of the plants mainly with unicist homeopathy and other energy treatments or with herbal remedies, because for us it is fundamental that the entire ambiante has the greatest possible life energy. We use very low quantities of copper and sulfur. The vineyards are surrounded by woods, olive trees, hedges and fruit trees, to increase biodiversity as much as possible (in fact it is a territory rich in wildlife). The grapes are harvested manually in October, when they are completely ripe.
We are at 450/500 meters of altitude , and here the yield of grapes per hectare is much smaller than the rest of the Prosecco area ( max max 100 ql/hectar).
The soil is of moraine origin, with a lot of limestone, which gives the wines a lot of mineral content and citrus smell.
The grapes are pressed with the Gaspare Buscemi craft press or crush destemmed for maceration. We make very few wine transfers, in order not to lose the dregs. We bottle the wine in april with our must to start the refermentation.
Col Tamarie is made as Prosecco was produced a long time ago
Col Tamarie is a white wine refermented in bottle, made with more of six varieties of grapes, cured with Homeopathy, historically grown in San Lorenzo, which is the highest hill in the Prosecco area. We made the wine without use of chemicals and technology
More from Vigna San Lorenzo - Col Tamarie