- Appellation: Touraine
- Region: Loire
- Country: France
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Cabernet Franc, Malbec
- Soil type: Clay, Limestone
- Vessel type: Wood - New oak, Wood - Old oak, Cement - Other
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 20 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:DEGRADED CLAY WITH FLINT ON LIMESTONE MOTHERROCK
Damien’s first years on the estate were spent putting the vineyards in order. The estate is now certified organic and biodynamic. Spring de-budding, crop thinning and de-leafing (as required) ensure low yields and a beautiful ripeness that results in a poised balance thanks to the grapes’ natural freshness that is the hallmark of the finest Loires.
More from Domaine La Grange Tiphaine