- Appellation: None
- Region: Piedmont
- Country: Italy
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Grignolino
- Soil type: Clay, Limestone
- Vessel type: Stainless Steel
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 40 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Ciuchinoi is made with only Grignolino grapes from San Marzano Oliveto and Agliano Terme, it ferments with its indigenous yeasts on stainless steel tanks. Part of the sales of this wines is sent to Fundacion Otonga in Equador that protects and preserves the Amazon Rainforest.
Carussin is made by Bruna, Luigi, Matteo and Luca who care for 15 Ha of vineyards. Alongside winemaking, they each have a side project. Bruna and her ten donkeys work with kids, Luigi volunteers with associations in San Marzano Oliveto, Luca is a craft brewer and his brother Matteo grows various greens.
More from Carussin (di Bruna Ferro)