- Appellation: Vin de Table
- Region: Piedmont
- Country: Italy
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Nebbiolo, Arneis
- Soil type: Sand
- Vessel type: Wood - New oak
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 22 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:95% Nebbiolo young plants (15/20 years) and 5% Arneis (grapes almost dry harvested some days before). 14,0% vol.
Manual harvesting on the 10th of October and placed in small cases of 15 kg. 20 days of maceration in inox tank and ageing for 1 year in new 500 litres oak barrels. This wine is obtained from spontaneous fermentation, unfiltered and with the addition of 20 mg/L sulphites during the bottling phase.
Taste it at...
Grower and winemaker from Piedmont, Italy, producing wine in the most natural way possible with a mix of originality and tradition. Nebbiolo, Malvasia Moscata, White Moscato. Discover our Orange Wines!
More from Azienda Agricola Valdisole