- Appellation: Vin de Table
- Region: Piedmont
- Country: Italy
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Nebbiolo
- Soil type: Sand
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 18 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:100% Nebbiolo 13,5% vol.Manual harvesting on the 2nd of October and placed in small cases of 15 kg.
Maceration for 20 days in inox and then oak old tonneau for 18 months. At least 6 months in bottle. This wine is obtained from spontaneous fermentation, unfiltered and with the addition of 20 mg/L sulphites during the bottling phase.
Taste it at...
Grower and winemaker from Piedmont, Italy, producing wine in the most natural way possible with a mix of originality and tradition. Nebbiolo, Malvasia Moscata, White Moscato. Discover our Orange Wines!
More from Azienda Agricola Valdisole