- Appellation: Vin de Table
- Region: Piedmont
- Country: Italy
- Colour: Rosé
- Sweetness: Off-dry
- Grape Varieties: Freisa, Barbera
- Soil type: Clay
- Vessel type: Stainless Steel
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 10 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:60% Freisa 40% Barbera Manual harvesting on the 29th of September for both grapes and placed in small cases of 15 kg. Gentle pressing without maceration. The must is then placed in inox for 8 months, and for 3 months in bottle after that. This wine is obtained from spontaneous fermentation, unfiltered and with the addition of 10 mg/L sulphites during the bottling phase. Sugar rate 5g/l.
Taste it at...
Growers and winemakers from Piedmont, Italy, producing wine in the most natural way possible with a mix of originality and tradition. Nebbiolo, Malvasia Moscata, White Moscato. Discover our Orange Wines!
More from Azienda Agricola Valdisole