- Appellation: Vin de Table
- Region: Piedmont
- Country: Italy
- Colour: Rosé
- Grape Varieties: Nebbiolo
- Soil type: Marl, Sand
- Vessel type: Wood - Other (e.g. acacia, cherry etc.)
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 29 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:100% Nebbiolo 14,5% vol.Manual harvesting on the 28th of September and placed in small cases of 15 kg.
Gentle pressing without maceration. Aged for 9 months in chestnut barriques and followed by minimum 3 months in bottle. This wine is obtained from spontaneous fermentation, unfiltered and with the addition of 30 mg/L sulphites during the bottling phase.
Taste it at...
Grower and winemaker from Piedmont, Italy, producing wine in the most natural way possible with a mix of originality and tradition. Nebbiolo, Malvasia Moscata, White Moscato. Discover our Orange Wines!
More from Azienda Agricola Valdisole