- Appellation: Pessac-leognan
- Region: Bordeaux
- Country: France
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot
- Soil type: Chalk, Clay, Gravel
- Vessel type: Wood - New oak, Wood - Old oak
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 27 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
Château Mirebeau is a family-owned property producing Merlot/Cabernet Sauvignon 'Bordeaux Rouge'. Florence and Cyril Dubrey turned the estate into a fully biodynamic one in 2005 producing natural wines with minimal sulphites. They wanted to preserve their children's health, their neighbours and finally their customers.
More from Château Mirebeau