- Appellation: Bordeaux Clairet
- Region: Bordeaux
- Country: France
- Colour: Rosé
- Grape Varieties: Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot
- Soil type: Chalk, Clay, Limestone
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 11 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
Château Massereau (which has belonged to the Chaigneau family since 2000), produces red and sweet white wines across 10 hectares of plantings. Extreme vine-growing and wine-making methods (no chaptalisation, acidification, filtration, fining, additives, or manipulation) that respect our terroir mean our wines are natural and authentic.
More from Château Massereau