- Appellation: Graves Rouge
- Region: Bordeaux
- Country: France
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Petit Verdot
- Soil type: Clay, Gravel, Limestone
- Vessel type: Wood - New oak, Wood - Old oak
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 15 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
Taste it at...
Château Massereau (which has belonged to the Chaigneau family since 2000), produces red and sweet white wines across 10 hectares of plantings. Extreme vine-growing and wine-making methods (no chaptalisation, acidification, filtration, fining, additives, or manipulation) that respect our terroir mean our wines are natural and authentic.
More from Château Massereau