- Appellation: Finger Lakes
- Region: New York
- Country: United States
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties: Chardonnay
- Soil type: Clay, Loam, Shale
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak, Stainless Steel
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 40 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
Taste it at...
New York, United States
Bloomer Creek Vineyard was created by Kim Engle and his wife, Debra Bermingham over 30 years ago. For Kim and Debra, wine is a form of artistic expression capable of concentrating experience and memory and they make every effort in the field and cellar to savor the artistic nuance inherent in every season.
More from Bloomer Creek Vineyard