- Region: Strekov
- Country: Slovakia
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties: Welschriesling
- Soil type: Clay, Limestone, Loess
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 32 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:White dry wine fermented on berries, unfiltered. Some part of grapes, after manual picking of berries, were inserted to oak barrels. Rest of the grapes were pressed and the juice was inserted to these barrels on top of the berries. Spontaneously fermented in oak barrels and kept on lees and with berries for 10 months before bottling.
Our family winery is based in the hottest and most sunny part of South-Slovakian wine region in a village called, Strekov. Our traditional wines are based on a natural viticulture and traditional, authentic wine production. To preserve the natural gift from our vineyards we keep a strict yield reduction to avoid the use of chemicals and any artificial yeasts.
More from Kasnyik Family Winery