- Region: Strekov
- Country: Slovakia
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties: Welschriesling
- Soil type: Clay, Limestone, Loess
- Vessel type: Wood - New oak, Wood - Old oak
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 67 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Spontaneously fermented in oak barrels and kept on lees for 10 months before bottling.
Having rich yellow-ochre colour, with mature fruit aromas and citrus domination. Full bodied with harmonic acidity.
Taste it at...
Our family winery is based in the hottest and most sunny part of South-Slovakian wine region in a village called, Strekov. Our traditional wines are based on a natural viticulture and traditional, authentic wine production. To preserve the natural gift from our vineyards we keep a strict yield reduction to avoid the use of chemicals and any artificial yeasts.
More from Kasnyik Family Winery