- Region: Strekov
- Country: Slovakia
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties: Welschriesling
- Soil type: Clay, Limestone, Loess
- Vessel type: Wood - New oak, Wood - Old oak
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 67 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Spontaneously fermented in oak barrels and kept on lees for 10 months before bottling. Having rich yellow-ochre colour, with mature fruit aromas and citrus domination. Full bodied with harmonic acidity.
Our family winery is based in the hottest and most sunny part of South-Slovakian wine region in a village called, Strekov. Our traditional wines are based on a natural viticulture and traditional, authentic wine production. To preserve the natural gift from our vineyards we keep a strict yield reduction to avoid the use of chemicals and any artificial yeasts.
More from Kasnyik Family Winery