- Appellation: Spergola Emilia IGP Champenoise Methode
- Region: Emilia Romagna
- Country: Italy
- Colour: White
- Style: Sparkling
- Grape Varieties: Spergola
- Soil type: Middle mixture
- Vessel type: Stainless Steel
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Total Sulphites: 15 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
Emilia Romagna, Italy
The Quarticello farm is located in Montecchio Emilia near the river Enza at the foot of the Emilian-Tuscany Appennines. We try to make expressive wines from native grapes like Lambrusco and Malvasia di Candia, minimizing use of sulfur dioxide and all actions that can somehow change the expression of the characteristics of native varieties bred in the heart of the territories of origin.
More from Quarticello Azienda Agricola