- Appellation: Vacqueyras
- Region: Rhône
- Country: France
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Grenache, Syrah
- Soil type: Clay, Limestone
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak, Cement - Other
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Total Sulphites: 50 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Three months long maceration
Organic for 30 years: natural manure, handpicked grapes, wild yeasts, macerations of several months and no filtration or fining. These organic wines have received many awards and critical acclaim from Jancis Robinson, Jeb Dunnuck, Challenge Millesime Bio, RVF, Gilbert&Gaillard and the Concours des Vignerons Indépendants in Paris.
More from Le Clos de Caveau