- Appellation: Malokarpatská vinohradnícka oblasť
- Region: Malokarpatská
- Country: Slovakia
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Blauer Portugieser
- Soil type: Alluvial
- Vessel type: Stainless Steel
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 25 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:France-inspired version of Blauer Porugieser created by macération carbonique. During two weeks under protective atmosphere of carbon dioxide, complex biochemical processes took place in the intact bunches of grapes, resulting in an enchanting harmony of flavors, dominated by wild strawberries.
Enjoy its fresh delicious fruitiness, natural softness and playful character!
Taste it at...
Our family passionately creates low-intervention wines from our own organically-grown, indigenous Slovak grape varieties. We strive to act merely as guides of our wines during their creation, letting them mature at their own pace and according to their unique character. As a result, we hope to find harmony and elegance in the bottle.
More from Magula Family Winery