- Appellation: D.O. CAVA
- Region: Catalonia
- Country: Spain
- Colour: Rosé
- Style: Sparkling
- Grape Varieties: Pansa Rosada
- Soil type: Granite, Sand
- Vessel type: Stainless Steel, Other
- Filtered - Cellulose plate filter 1 microns.
- No added sulphites.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Total Sulphites: 4 mg/L
- Yeasts were added to this wine in its second fermentation.
- Other Information:With white chest and red crown, "Capsigrany" flies over marsh nesting areas amongst and cherry trees., Soil: Sauló (sandy granitic), Altitude 150-300 m, Orientation Southeast, Rainfall 600 mm/year, Alcohol by volume 12% vol., NO ADDED SO2, Made from organic Pansa Rosada grapes which a hillside planted in 1957. Harvested with impeccable health. The base wine is made and immediately bottled so as to create the second fermentation in the bottle or otherwise known as the ancestral method. Aged on its lees for a minimum of 9 months, no dosage is added. No sulfites or any other products are added to this wine during the entire process., It is put on the market without any dosage sulfites or any other products are added throughout the process.
Taste it at...
“We constantly want to improve and delve deeper into organic agriculture, to obtain the purest grapes and wines”. With the aim of achieving quality wines without any addition of sulfites in the winemaking process, Alta Alella is strengthening efforts towards its organic philosophy: CELLER DE LES AUS is a project of future joining generations, based on the accumulated knowledge and experience of many years dedicated to wine.
More from Celler de les Aus