- Appellation: Verdicchio dei Castelli di Jesi DOC Classico Superiore
- Region: Marche
- Country: Italy
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties: Verdicchio
- Soil type: Clay, Limestone
- Vessel type: Stainless Steel
- Filtered - Cardboard Filter 2 micron microns.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Total Sulphites: 54 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:This vintage was extremely hot.
Located in Le Marche, Alessandro and Daniela run a six hectares of Verdicchio vines entirely organically and biodynamically. The vineyard is planted on a 12 million year old former limestone seabed, on slopes climbing the foothills of the Apennine mountains.
More from La Marca di San Michele