- Appellation: Verdicchio dei Castelli di Jesi Classico Superiore DOC
- Region: Marche
- Country: Italy
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties: Verdicchio
- Soil type: Clay, Limestone
- Vessel type: Stainless Steel
- Filtered - Cardboard Filter 2 micron microns.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 49 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:The vineyards are east oriented and are located between the Adriatic Sea and the Appenines.
Located in Le Marche, Alessandro, Beatrice, and aDaniela run a six hectares of Verdicchio vines entirely organically and biodynamically. The vineyard is planted on a 12 million year old former limestone seabed, on slopes climbing the foothills of the Apennine mountains.
More from La Marca di San Michele