- Appellation: oltrepo pavese doc
- Region: Lombardy
- Country: Italy
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Pinot Noir
- Soil type: Clay, Limestone
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak, Stainless Steel
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Total Sulphites: 21 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Aged 12 months in oak barrels (10 HL)
Taste it at...
- New York 2019
- Miami 2019
- Los Angeles 2019
Located on the Oltrepo Pavese hills, at about 500m, Baruffaldi family’s organically cultivated vines aim to respect nature’s rhythms. This is followed by discreet, accurate work in the cellar, using ancient methods of winemaking, so as to give birth to wines whose personalities speak of their terroir.
Subscibers of Vinnatur from more than 10 years and organic from 90’s !
More from Castello di Stefanago