- Appellation: Valpolicella Ripasso Superiore DOC
- Region: Veneto
- Country: Italy
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Corvina, Corvinone, Rondinella
- Soil type: Limestone
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak, Wood - Other (e.g. acacia, cherry etc.)
- Fined using BENTONITE
- Filtered - cartridge 3 microns.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Total Sulphites: 56 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
39ha of vineyards, olive and cherry groves, and woods…a wine cellar…a family home…and history made real through my vineyard. For me life should not be a slave to excess or to leaps forward. It is about personal dedication and a quest for the best possible balance between living things.
More from Corte Sant'Alda