- Appellation: AOP Languedoc
- Region: South West
- Country: France
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Syrah, Grenache
- Soil type: Schist
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak
- Filtered - 5 microns.
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 30 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Campagne Syrah is an accessible and friendly wine. Drink it with friends around a red meat or a platter of cold cuts. Fruity and round, it is possible to drink it from the aperitif to the dish. The name of the cuvée, Campagne, will undoubtedly remind you of walks, and moments of sharing close to nature. This wine is perfectly suitable for grilling on sunny days, or on a platter of charcuterie throughout the year.
Taste it at...
South West, France
One vineyard two terroirs Limoux – Land of white La Tour de France, Tautavel, Maury – Land of Red.
The vineyard is converted into organic farming since 2005.
The diversity of the terroirs ensures a unique typicity to the wines of Château de Gaure.
In the greatest respect, Pierre Fabre cures its soils, facilitates the adaptation of the vine to its soil by mastering its foliar architecture and favors low yields.
This method of cultivation, associated with the poverty of the soils and the advanced age of the vines, makes it possible to obtain concentrated and aromatic grapes.
More from Château de Gaure