- Region: Catalonia
- Country: Spain
- Colour: Orange
- Grape Varieties: Cabernet Sauvignon
- Soil type: Gravel, Limestone
- Vessel type: stainless-steel|Stainless Steel
- No added sulphites.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Total Sulphites: 8 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:-Manual harvesting: on August 28th., -Vineyard: 400 m from the house, -The grape was transported in boxes and was pressed. The fermentation started spontaneously on 4th of September and finished on 2nd of October. It fermentated at 16ºC. After the fermentation, the wine was racked (in descendent moon) to another fermentation tank., The wine rested a few months before botteling. Is was bottled on 25th-26th January, without adding any substance foreign to the wine, and without stabilizing it.
Clot de les Soleres produced its first wine in 2008. We create natural wines, without added sulfites or other artificial products, which means they are unique and unrepeatable one year to the next. The vineyard is cultivated using products which are friendly to the environment.
More from Clot de les Soleres