- Appellation: Landwein
- Region: Carinthia
- Country: Austria
- Colour: White
- Style: Sparkling
- Grape Varieties: Chardonnay, Pinot Blanc
- Soil type: Gravel, Loam, Sand, Schist
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak
- No added sulphites.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 10 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:heterogeneous soil due to glacial morainematerial.
Authenticity, Purity, Honesty…
At the shores of the lake “Laengsee” we solely focus on biodynamic production of Burgundy grape varietals in our 3 ha vineyard: Chardonnay, Pinot Blanc, Pinot Gris and Pinot Noir. They become a vintage white blend, a red wine, a sparkling or a skin-contact white. A puristic portfolio of premium, artisan wines, with an average annual production of just 7000 bottles.
We use handmade biodynamic preparations, we do spontaneous fermenting on the skins, no fining or filtration, as little use of sulfur as possible. Our wines are manufactured indiviudals with unique character.
More from Weingut Georgium