- Appellation: Texas Hill Country
- Region: Texas
- Country: United States
- Colour: Orange
- Sweetness: Off-dry
- Grape Varieties: Blanc du Bois
- Soil type: Limestone, Loam
- Vessel type: Stainless Steel
- No added sulphites.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Total Sulphites: 0 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Fortified with high end brandy, we like to serve it as an aperitif cocktail. Coat the glass well with a generous peel of grapefruit, toss in the peel and one large ice cube and start pouring.
Texas, United States
La Cruz de Comal Wines, Ltd. produces wines exclusively from the Texas Hill Country appellation, mainly from the small 3 acre estate LD3 Ranch estate vineyard. Nothing is added, nothing is taken out.
More from La Cruz de Comal