- Appellation: D.O. CAVA
- Region: Catalonia
- Country: Spain
- Colour: White
- Style: Sparkling
- Grape Varieties: Pansa Blanca
- Soil type: Granite, Sand
- Vessel type: Stainless Steel, Other
- Filtered - Cellulose plate filter 1 microns.
- No added sulphites.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Total Sulphites: 3 mg/L
- Yeasts were added to this wine in its second fermentation.
- Other Information:With white breast and belly and greenish back, we find the “Bruant” young, restless and playful., Soil Sauló (sandy granitic), Altitude 150-300 m, Orientation Southeast, Rainfall 600 mm/year, Cava made from flawlessly healthy grapes. The base wine is made and immediately bottled so as to create the second fermentation in the bottle or otherwise known as the ancestral method. Aged on its lees for a minimum of 15 months, no dosage is added. No sulphites or any other products are added to this wine during the entire process., NO ADDED SO2 - SO2 total: 6 mg/L (product of the natural fermentation without addition of sulphites)
Taste it at...
- Los Angeles 2019
- Miami 2019
“We constantly want to improve and delve deeper into organic agriculture, to obtain the purest grapes and wines”. With the aim of achieving quality wines without any addition of sulfites in the winemaking process, Alta Alella is strengthening efforts towards its organic philosophy: CELLER DE LES AUS is a project of future joining generations, based on the accumulated knowledge and experience of many years dedicated to wine.
More from Celler de les Aus