- Appellation: Vin de Pays
- Region: Veneto
- Country: Italy
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Tocai rosso Barbera, Cabernet Franc
- Soil type: Tufa, Volcanic
- Vessel type: Wood - Other (e.g. acacia, cherry etc.), Cement - Other, Stainless Steel
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Total Sulphites: 40 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:40 mg/l
Carbonic maceration (30% of the must) on old vines grapes. 70% harvested 10 days later, destemmed and macerated for 2 weeks and fermented on acacia comic trunk.
Transferred after racking on stainless steel.
Cement barrel/stainless steel.12,5% vol/0,80 volatile/6 total acidity.
For us Armonia means to return to give an inseparable value between human beings and the nature that surrounds him. From day one, we wanted to make wines that represent the detection of different Terroir in the best Vicenza hills.
More from Tenuta l'Armonia