- Appellation: Yorkville Highlands
- Region: California
- Country: United States
- Colour: Rosé
- Sweetness: Off-dry
- Grape Varieties: Merlot, Malbec
- Soil type: Gravel, Loam
- Vessel type: Wood - New oak
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 7 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Saignée rosé juice from coferment
California, United States
Niccolo Arturo Coturri founded the Sonoma Mtn Winery label in 2009 at the historic Coturri Winery in Glen Ellen, California. Nic is a fourth generation winemaker and learned from his father, Tony Coturri. The wines have no additions, fining, filtering or sulfites added. These are true terroir driven wines from California. Dan Marioni started making wine with Nic in 2016 is now the head of operations and winemaking for Sonoma Mtn Winery, Zin Contact! and Bordozo.
More from Sonoma Mountain Winery