- Appellation: Vin de Table
- Region: Veneto
- Country: Italy
- Colour: White
- Style: Sparkling
- Grape Varieties: Durella, Pinot Noir, Chardonnay
- Soil type: Chalk, Clay, Limestone, Marl, Volcanic
- Vessel type: Wood - Other (e.g. acacia, cherry etc.)
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 17 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Partly fermented on partly empty (10% roughly) 500 tonneaux.
Second refer,emtation takes place in bottle from frozen musts.
Depending on the vintage 24/30/36 month in bottle before disgorged.
Taste it at...
- Montréal 2019
- New York 2019
- Miami 2019
For us Armonia means to return to give an inseparable value between human beings and the nature that surrounds him. From day one, we wanted to make wines that represent the detection of different Terroir in the best Vicenza hills.
More from Tenuta l'Armonia