- Appellation: Los Olivos District
- Region: California
- Country: United States
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Blaufränkisch
- Soil type: Gravel, Loam
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 22 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:200 cases produced of Biodynamic Estate Blaufränkisch which spontaneously fermented and pressed to old oak barrels. Unfined and unfiltered with minimal Sulphur at bottling.
Taste it at...
- Los Angeles 2019