- Appellation: None
- Region: Catalonia
- Country: Spain
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties: Xarel-Lo
- Soil type: Clay, Limestone
- Vessel type: Clay Pot - Amphora, Wood - New oak, Stainless Steel
- No added sulphites.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 0 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:This wine represent a single vineyard of Xarel·lo. It was harvest and spontaneously skin fermented in stainless steel. It had a maceration of 3 and a half weeks. After the fermentation, it aged for 4 month in 500 L oak barrels blonde tosted and a 13% of the wine aged in amphora 4 month as well.
After the ageing, we straight bottled it.
Ferran Lacruz is a young winemaker who is working with local grapes in Sant Martí Sarroca, a little village located in the heart of the Penedès wine region. Bodega Clandestina’s aim is to produce clean natural wines.
We promise you work and effort to bring wines which represents the most as we can our region and our personal growing vintage after vintage!
More from Bodega Clandestina